I’m bored. I want to answer random questions.
1. What movie deserves a sequel? It’s hard to think of one that doesn’t have one…
2. What one toy would you like to throw repeatedly at a brick wall? A rubber kick ball…. and I actually used to do it a lot when I was a kid… True Story.
3. What is one thing a woman should never do? A woman should never pee standing up.
4. Who would you hate to see naked? I’m sort of used to seeing everyone’s body parts nowadays.
5. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
6. What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got? dance lessons
7. If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias? Whatever name John Travolta would give me.
8. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you? Support me in anything I’ve done (my parents)
9. If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose? Michael Jackson.. and a recent passing of a world explorer named Eric Hill.
10. Where do you not mind waiting? at a nearby cafe
11. If you could lock up one person in a mental institution, who would it be? some people that will go unnamed.
12. What is your favorite potato chip flavor? Salt and Vinegar or anything hot (yes, I’m THAT girl)
13. If you could project yourself into the past, were would you go? The 1920s
14. What is your most impressive car repair skill? I know how to change my oil, my engine air filter, and add windshield wiper fluid. lol…. the whole tire changing stuff I refuse to do.
15. What is the best sports stadium/arena you have been to? AT&T park all the way!
16. What would you refuse to do for one million dollars? I wouldn’t sit in a tub of spiders
17. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television? Eat. Pray. Love.
18. What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with? Jesus.
19. If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick? Del Taco
20. What is one thing you refuse to share? My underwear
21. If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from? insomnia
22. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, what would you choose? Forbes or Time
23. What makes you really sleepy? Obviously nothing as of yet
24. What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant? People that hang out at their tables after paying their bill when there’s a line of people waiting to get seated.
25. What do people do too much of today? Look at their phones
26. What is the most inspiring movie you have ever seen? Mighty Ducks because they had a girl on the boys hockey team
27. What household chore have you never done? I do it all.
28. How do you like to relax? go to a spa
29. In what part of the world would you hate to be by yourself? Siberia
30. To what would you like to devote more time? sleep and meditation
31. What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell? having a little more freedom as a nurse.
32. Where would you not go back to for a vacation? Philly…been there, done that.
33. What is the scariest scene you remember from a kid’s movie? the monkeys in Return of Oz
34. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be? time
35. What always makes you a more confident person? practice
36. What is the greatest pain you have ever suffered? when my dad passed away
37. If you could buy one object to complete your home, what would it be? a robot vaccuum cleaner
38. What was your favorite childhood game? tetherball
39. Who is the most famous person you have ever met? Reverend Jesse Jackson
40. If fat, calories, cholesterol, etc were not an issue, what two foods would you feast on? pizza and pasta
41. If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be? The Tanners in Full House
42. What is your favorite movie line or scene? Cop to Harry: “Pull over! —- It’s a cardigan, but thanks for noticing..” - Dumb n Dumber
43. What part of your body could use a little lotion? my feet
44. What language would you like to master? french
45. If you were directing a movie, who would you cast as your leading man and woman? Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper because i like that duo
46. Aside from lettuce, what are your two favorite salad ingredients? tomatoes and cucumber
47. If you had to dispose of a dead body, how would you do it? pass
48. Do you have a place where you would like to go and think? If so, where? on top of any mountain is always nice and peaceful
49. What is your favorite event in the Winter Olympics? Curling… just kidding… I like the Snowboard halfpip and Speed Skating if there are any hotties on Team USA
50. What profession have you always admired? Physicians and Nurses